Saturday, April 12, 2014

Diary of a Secret Admirer Part #1

Well, I’m not a type of person who could tell something directly. I tell what I feel with words or sometimes stories to help me feel better. Sorry if I still have grammatical problem. I’m still a second semester in first year student. I’m still in learning process, so I’m not expert enough to tell something in very good English.
Let’s start this little thing. So, I have a little crush with someone. He’s my senior. He makes me smile, indirectly. I love the way he smile or laugh. I love his voice, or whatever. Whenever I look at him, I just feel happy. The thing is I don’t know much about him. I don’t know whether he has a girlfriend or crush already, so it will hurt me when I know the truth. We've ever talked once, but it just in case that I was being interviewed by him. That is an embarrassing, but I’m happy. At least we've ever talked before, although it was just a few minutes.
But here is the thing. I don’t feel like I can stop this feeling in a few days or a few weeks. It looks like will take a long time. It’s okay for me, but I’m afraid if this is going to be “more than have a crush on someone”. I’m afraid if I fall in love with him and everything will turn to be a nightmare. As you know, I’m nothing in his eyes. Of course he noticed me, but it just as his junior, maybe not more. And it hurts.
I don’t know what I’m talking about anymore. I just wanted to say that I think I like him, but I hope it won’t be more than that. I also hope that this thing won’t ruin my day, because I’m afraid of falling in love. I’m scared.
Ah okay, it’s over. I think this is enough for today. I have something to do. See you later.


Elira ended her “Today’s Story” and posted it on her blog for the first time. Before she did her homework, she had to stalk her senior’s timeline on twitter, as usually, and ended up with sad feeling because there was not even one tweet about her. "Of course, there would be nothing about me in his life." She thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment